In the unfortunate and rare event that you have received a defective product, please get in touch with our Customer Service Team. See more information relating to faulty or damaged queries at the bottom of the page.
If you have received the wrong item, please get in touch with our Customer Service Team. Please do not return any goods unless advised by a member of our Customer Service Team, it may result in a slower resolution time.
We understand that you may wish to swap your item for a different size or color. Whilst we don't offer direct exchanges, please return the item to us and we will issue a refund to your original payment method.
If you’d like a different size, colour or item, you'll need to place a new order via the dryrobe® website. It is your choice whether you reorder straight away, or wait until you have received your refund before placing the new order.
Need to return an item?
We hope that you are happy with your purchase, but understand if you need to return a product back to us. To return an item please follow the instructions below.
- When you're ready to return, select create a return.
- Enter your order number and delivery ZIP code/email address then choose the items to return.
- Choose your most convenient return method. Print your personalized return label and returns form.
- Include your return form in your parcel and attach the return label. Return your parcel at your nearest drop-off point. Note - failure to include your returns form may result in your return not being processed.
We're at a start of a journey with ReBOUND, offering a convenient and free way to return items. Whilst we're getting set up there might be a slight delay in processing returns. Please allow up to 3 weeks for US/Canada returns to be fully processed.Create a returnTrack your return
We hope that you are happy with your purchase from us, but understand if you need to return your items.
- We can offer a refund on items returned in an unworn condition with the tags intact within 28 days of delivery.
- Refunds exclude any shipping fees.
- Proof of purchase from us must be available for us to process a refund, items purchased from a third-party stockist must be returned back to the store they were purchased from.
- Any items received in a non-sellable condition will not be accepted.
- Please ensure that you return the items to us folded and in their original packaging.
- Custom embroidered dryrobe® products are not returnable unless faulty.
- If you have received an item as a gift, you may still send it back to us but we will need the original order details, and can only issue a refund to the original purchaser.
Refunds can take 10 working days to process, so please allow 10 working days from the date we received your parcel before getting in touch. If you haven't received your refund within 2 weeks, then please do contact our Customer Service Team.
Please note, PayPal transactions can take up to 24 hours and credit/debit cards may take up to 5 working days to clear into your account, once a refund has been made.
In the unlikely event you have received a defective product, please get in touch with our Customer Service Team with the following information:
- Select 'Product' as the contact reason
- Your order number
- Which item is damaged/faulty
- A description of the fault/damage
- Photographic evidence
If your parcel has been damaged upon delivery, please take a photograph and send it straight to our Customer Service Team. All claims for parcels arriving damaged must be made within 7 days of the delivery date.
Unless proof of damage has been verified by a member of the Customer Service Team, we cannot action a refund, credit, or replacement.
Once we've received the above information, we will work quickly and efficiently to ensure the problem is rectified immediately.
Please do not return any damaged goods unless advised by a member of our Customer Service Team, it may result in a slower resolution time.
If any item returned breaches any of the terms outlined in this policy, we reserve the right to return the item back to you in the same condition it was received in.
None of the above terms affect your statutory rights or your rights under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 when goods are faulty or incorrectly supplied. If you have any concerns please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service Team.