dryrobe Advance is one tough bit of kit, it’s designed to stand the wear and tear of sporty and active lifestyles, cold conditions and any challenge your child may face.
- A completely waterproof and windproof outer shell fabric
- Fast easy change short sleeve design
- Our super warm lining Synthetic Lambswool lining (51% Acrylic, 49% Recycled Polyester)
- The dryrobe full length 2-way reversible YKK® zip
- Minimal sealed seam construction
- Deep external fleece warm lined pockets
- A huge 'A4' size internal soft lined poacher pocket
- Internal zip entry phone, iPod, MP3, or wallet pocket
- The inside chest pocket, 2-way waterproof design
- Super light construction - 1.3kg
dryrobe is ideal for use out of the water. Be aware that falling into water while wearing a dryrobe would present a serious risk of drowning, even for the strongest of swimmers. We do not recommend or encourage you to use your dryrobe while on the water.
Be aware of the dangers, educate yourself and your children to the risks with all sporting activities.
Have fun, stay warm and play safe.
Get dry, cover up and stay warm with dryrobe®. You don't know how much you need a dryrobe® until you own one.
- If your child needs to get changed for sport as quickly as possible in a field or car park, or they simply want to jump in the car and get home without changing, then the dryrobe® Advance Short Sleeve offers warm, fast changing in any climate.
- Leave it on over their clothing or wetsuit
- Re-use multiple times without the dryrobe ever feeling wet or cold
- Preserve their energy and core temperature with full protection from the elements
- Our lining draws the water away from the skin into the pile of the fabric
- The 2-way zips allow fast easy entry and exit. Operate from either inside or outside
- Keep their hands warm in our super lined zip close exterior pockets
- Store essentials with multiple pockets inside and out
- Safely store valuable items sealed in the '2-way waterproof' zip chest pocket
- At only 1.3kg It can be packed down small into a travel compression sack
Your kids will use their dryrobe® much more than you think, it will live in your car and be a lifesaver on trips to the beach and many outdoor adventures. Whatever you are doing, from camping trips to elite level sporting activity, it's all #dryrobeterritory.
dryrobe® is not your average fit. The dryrobe® Advance Short Sleeve design will be large and loose enough for your child to pull their arms inside and get changed or alternatively, simply wear as an 'over everything' outer warm layer. dryrobe® is supposed to be an oversize style fit - it is not a fitted coat.
Need help with sizing?
Try our size finder tool:
Delivery and Returns Information:
FREE USA STANDARD DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS
Delivery estimate - 5-7 working days.
Canada Standard Delivery | 0-5lb | $25
Canada Standard Delivery | 6lb-30lb | $30
Delivery estimate - 5-7 working days.
Please order from our international store. Simply click the flag on the top menu and select UK/International.
If you have any queries, please get in touch with our Customer Service Team and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
For more information, please see our Delivery and Returns Page.
Can I cancel or amend my order once it's placed?
It is not possible to amend an order once it has been placed.
When will I receive my delivery?
Most mainland US orders will arrive within 3-5 working days. For delivery information please see our designated Delivery & Returns page.
Do I have to pay for shipping?
We offer free US delivery as standard on all orders via USPS Priority Shipping, with a typical delivery time of 3-5 business days.
If the product you'd like is currently unavailable it may be in stock from our international store, and we're now offering free shipping to the US. Simply click the flag on the top menu and select UK/International to shop.
For full delivery information please see our designated Delivery & Returns page.
Are returns free?
If you need to send an item back to us, you will need to cover the cost of the shipment. However, if you place a new order with dryrobe® we will reimburse you for the cost of posting the original order back to us. Further information is on our Delivery and Returns page.
We understand that many of your orders over the next few weeks will be Christmas gifts, so any orders placed over the festive season can be returned up to the 31st January 2022, just in case it wasn’t quite right.
Do you offer exchanges?
We do not offer exchanges as prices vary between styles and sizes. However, you may return an item for a refund using the returns slip from the original parcel and we will issue a refund so you can place a new order for the preferred item. It is your choice whether you re-order straight away or wait until you've received your refund before placing the new order.
What is the dryrobe® performance guarantee?
At dryrobe® we are proud of our products and have tested them to their limits, ensuring they meet the highest possible standard. If you are not satisfied with the quality of your purchase we want to help. Under the dryrobe® Performance Guarantee, we will repair or refund products due to defects in workmanship and/or materials within a year of purchase.
The dryrobe® Performance Guarantee covers the original owner (with proof of purchase). Products damaged through accident, improper care or negligence, normal wear and tear or the natural breakdown of materials is excluded from the guarantee. Damage due to wear and tear can be repaired at a reasonable charge (at our discretion).
dryrobe Advance Kids Short Sleeve
The dryrobe® Advance short sleeve is designed to let you get active outdoors, whatever the weather. dryrobe® allows you to change anywhere whilst protecting you from the elements and keeping you warm in any climate.
The short sleeve design enables you to get changed quickly and easily. dryrobe® is not your average fit, it will be large and loose enough to pull your arms inside and get changed.
Keep doing the things you love outdoors, with the world's most advanced change robe.