How will the short sleeve design dryrobe fit?
The short sleeve design is more of a 3/4 length - mid length depending on your height.
This is our original dryrobe style and is probably the one you see wrapped around most athletes & outdoor enthusiasts.
The sleeve design means that the shorter you are the longer the sleeve length. At a height of 5'1” (1.55m), the sleeve will end close to the wrist. At a height of 6’3" (1.9m), the sleeve ends just over the elbow. Sleeves can easily be rolled up or down to suit your desired fit.
5 reasons to choose the short sleeve dryrobe Advance
- The huge versatility for sports and applications
- Rapid changing - fast and super easy for arms to slide in and out with plenty of space to change
- Easily slides on or off over wetsuits or sports clothes with unrestricted freedom to stretch, warm up and stay warm
- The 3/4 length of the sleeve design covers most of your arm and when your hands are buried in fleece lined pockets you get full protection from the elements
- It goes on over even the biggest coats or kit
How will the long sleeve design dryrobe fit?
The long sleeve design is full length and will cover most of your body.
This is the newest dryrobe style and the longer sleeves add additional warmth, whilst still providing ample space for changing.
The design features chunky velcro cuff adjusters which can secure the sleeve around the wrist to suit your needs.
5 reasons to choose the long sleeve dryrobe Advance
- Full length, super warm, protection from the elements
- Easily slide arms in and out of the generously wide full-length sleeves to get changed
- Ideal for activities which require large amounts of waiting around in cold environments, spectating or waiting to participate
- The chunky velcro cuff closures, combined with our unique tapered cut, secure the sleeves to keep you warm
- It goes on over even the biggest coats or kit, offering huge versatility for all outdoor activities