dryrobe - Virgin Media - Pitch to Rich Competition
WIN a FREE Long Sleeve dryrobe Advance! COMP NOW CLOSED!
You can choose any one product from our 'in stock' range including our top of the range dryrobe LS (rrp £129.99) or our best selling Dryrobe Advance (rrp £94.99).
The all weather change robe, featuring the essential Chunky YKK® Zip front, external pockets, large internal storage pocket AND MP3 player pocket!, shower proof, wind proof. The warmest change robe on the planet!
HOW TO ENTER
1. Vote for dryrobe on Virgin media 'Pitch-to-rich' CLICK ON THE PICTURE BELOW Which will take you straight to the virgin media page to vote on.
2. Share using the links below the picture on the dryrobe virgin media page. IMPORTANT TO USE HASHTAGS #pitchtorich #dryrobe #VOOM
(a nice message would really help :)
3. Check your inbox & verify the email you get sent to confirm your vote.
That's it! You are entered!
And the winner is - Michelle Carlew
Terms & Conditions
To celebrate Christmas, we are giving away a Surfing bundle The prize will also include a Vito Sport goodie bag (consisting of a Vito Sport T-shirt, mobile phone sleeve and lanyard).
Comment on the Facebook post (which shall mean the prize draw post, posted at 15:00 on Friday, 26 December 2014) on the VitoSport Facebook page for the chance to win.
Vito Sport Christmas Entry Prize Draw :
Every person who is resident in the UK and Northern Ireland age 18 and older, who comments on the prize draw post “What do you want to tick off of your bucket list in 2015?” on the Vito Sport Facebook page (the “Entry”) between 15:00 on Friday, 26 December 2014 (the “Start Date”) and 17:00 on Monday, 5 January 2015 (the “Closing Date”) will be automatically entered into the free prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) for the chance to win a Behind the lines t-shirt and hoodie from Andrew Cotton, a Dryrobe Advance, an Animal watch, Lifedge iPhone aqua case & float, 600g tub of protein from AM Sport and a Vito Sport goodie bag (the “Prize”). The entrant must comment on the post at http://www.facebook.com/vitosport. One entrant will be picked at random from all valid entries by Craig Priestley, which will be chosen as the winner (the “Winner”) by Mercedes Benz UK Limited whose registered office is Delaware Drive, Tongwell, Milton Keynes, MK15 8BA (the “Promoter”). The following terms and conditions apply to the Prize Draw:
1. Any entries received either before the Start Date or after the Closing Date will not be entered into the Prize Draw.
2. There is a limit of one entry per person.
3. By taking part in the Prize Draw all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions. Entrants’ data will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this Prize Draw. By entering, you agree to take part in any publicity associated with it or resulting from it, including having your name and county of residence being made publicly available if required.
4. This Prize Draw is open to all UK and Northern Ireland residents age 18 and older. Employees of Mercedes-Benz UK Limited and its group companies, their agencies and families, dealer network and anyone professionally connected with the Prize Draw are not eligible to enter.
5. Entrants must comment on the post on the VitoSport Facebook page. The entrant who is selected at random from all valid entries by Craig Priestley will be chosen as the winner no later than 18:00 on 31 December 2014. Once the Winner has been notified, he/she must send a private direct message to Vito Sport via Facebook with their name and address to redeem the Prize. If the Winner does not respond by messaging Vito Sport within 24 hours of the Closing Date, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw the Winner of the Prize Draw. This process will continue as many times as necessary until a Winner is selected.
6. There will be a maximum of one (1) Prize awarded under this Prize Draw.
7. The Winner will be selected at the Promoter’s sole discretion. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
8. Unsuccessful entrants will not be notified but will be entitled to request details of the winner by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry and the Prize may be withheld until and unless the Promoter is satisfied.
10. Entries not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the Prize Draw and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the Prize Draw subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify incomplete or offensive, entries or those which do not comply with these terms or conditions and the Prize Draw may be re-opened at the Promoter’s discretion
11. In the event of abuse and/or an error affecting the proper operation of this Prize Draw, including the allocation of more prizes than are available, the Promoter reserves the right to end or suspend the Prize Draw; amend these terms & conditions; declare void the notification of winner(s); and/or to reallocate the Prize(s).
12. If for any reason, the computerised entry portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Prize Draw, then the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Prize Draw. The Promoter is not responsible for any problem or technical malfunction of any computer equipment or software that results in loss of entry.
13. There is no cash or other alternative prize. The Prize is not transferable nor for re-sale.
14. No purchase is necessary to enter this Prize Draw.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entries from participating in the Prize Draw if it has reason to believe that entries have been paid for or incentivised in any way by either the entrant or any third party.
16. The Promoter may wish to communicate with entrants by post, telephone or email. Any communication would be to provide information on the group’s products and services, which may be of service to the entrants, or to obtain the entrants’ opinion through market research.
17. This Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. The information you provide will be used by Mercedes-Benz UK Limited for the purposes set out in these terms and conditions. By entering this Prize Draw you: (a) agree to a complete release of Facebook from any liability whatsoever towards you for the purposes of this Prize Draw; and (b) acknowledge that this Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
18. If any of these terms and conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive, remain in full force and effect.
19. This Prize Draw shall be governed and construed and have effect in all respects in accordance with English Law and the Courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings arising out of or in connection with it.- See more at: http://blog.vitosport.co.uk/europe/2014/12/26/christmas-competition-from-vito-sport/#sthash.OsB3laDl.dpuf